10 Steps to Automatically move specific sender’s email to specific folder.
- Right Click Inbox
- Select New Folder (If folder is not been created yet)
- Type the Folder Name (Ex: Eleave)
- Right Click the Email you wish to Move
- Select Rules
- Select Create Rules
- Select Email From (the sender’s name will appear)
- Select Move the Item to folder:
- Select the created folder (ex: Eleave)
- OK to complete
Congratulation! You’ve just completed automatically moving selected email to a specified folder.
For Video tutorial click this link
For more Microsoft Office Support please click here
For more Outlook Tips please visit this link