1. Create a repeating group in the field
2. Start adding element in it (Note: Do not tick repeating when adding element under the repeating group)
3. Add another repeating group under the main repeating group (Note: same process but create under the existing repeating group), then create an element under that named as ‘Receipt’
4. Drag transport group directly into the form
5. To make the form outcome same as the first figure, make sure the field is set as shown in the figure below
6. Drag name, transport, sub_total and department into the form. (Completed)
Summary: Creating Form with repeating table can make sure only show column and row which need to be use only. It not only save a lot of space but also look more neat.