Are you wasting your data? 

You’re collecting 5, 10, 20 years of data in your ERP, CRM, HRMS, Excel…, but… are you using your data, or just collecting it? 

Research says that only about 27% of your data is used. The other 73%? Wasted. 

Wasted in the sense that it’s not helping you uncover hidden opportunities, challenges and competitive edges that lies in your historical data. Not to mention sub-optimal decisions that are not data driven.  


The solution? Power BI — The No. 1 Business Intelligence tool that is Powerful, simple, and yet affordable (probably the cheapest).  


Here are 3 ways Power BI can help you use and make sense of your data to gain deeper insights and make better decisions: 


  1. Automate report generation – Focus on understanding metrics, not generating reports. Power BI eliminates manual report generation and allows you to visualize data in ways that helps you understand it the most.

  2. Interact with your data to get answers – slice, filter, drill down, drill through etc. – Dig deep to find real answers, not just superficial metrics.

  3. Mobile Enabled stay in the know wherever you are with the Power BI Mobile App on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Microsoft Store.


I’m sure you’re looking for the best BI tool — You’ve found it.  Microsoft Power BI is ranked No. 1 on the Gartner Magic Quadrant.  

If you want to jump on a quick 30 min call to see how we can help, I’d be very happy to do that, or visit this webpage if you want to learn more: Power BI | SRKK 

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Join the CIO’s Toolbox to get a weekly-valuable-non-intrusive newsletter.

You got my words!