Why Join TRANSFORM 2023?
Once You Automate, You Won't Want to Deactivate.
In an age where business processes are increasingly complex with multiple layers of collaboration and approval, the ability to “Do More With Less”, simplify and speed up workflows is a huge advantage.
Automating tedious and repetitive tasks can save countless hours and cost, leading to enhanced scalability for businesses/organisations.
In a survey by Deloitte, a simple automation solution such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) was able to meet or exceed expectations to improve productivity (95%), improve compliance (93%), reduce cost (81%), flexibility to upscale or downscale capacity (80%), ability to work 24/7 (78%), and provide better management information (77%).
Another study by the Big Four firm added that 78% of those who implemented RPA were expected to significantly increase their investment.
Eliminate Manual, Go Digital! Picture your #BusinessWithout Boundaries!
Why is automation so important for businesses in today’s age?
Are the benefits of automation for businesses worth the investment?
How difficult is it to implement automation?
What are the pitfalls to automation and how do we avoid it?
How does it improve customer service, experience, and retention?
How about employee experience and retention?
What are the departments in my business that can benefit from automation? How?
Join us at TRANSFORM 2023: Business Without Boundaries, the one-stop Digital Transformation conference for enterprises of all sizes to:
- Meet in person with our automation experts and consultants to get all your queries answered. Learn how your business can expand with automation.
- Hear of how other businesses/organisations have grown with automation.
- Get demonstrations on the effectiveness of RPA or Business Process Automation (BPA).
- Discover some of the leading automation solutions today.
- Gain insights during panel discussions and talks from leading global automation providers such as Microsoft, Kaseya, and DocuSign.
Don’t miss out on this full day of learning on 27 October 2022 (Thursday) from 9am to 5pm at Sheraton Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur. https://tinyurl.com/32vy8u89
KEY IN THIS CODE VIP50 to get a 50% DISCOUNT
You will also learn strategic insights into the latest technology trends that enable your business to do more with less and push beyond any boundaries/challenges. Other key topics include:
- The Future of Work (Hybrid Work)
- Protect Your Business (Cybersecurity)
- Gain the High Ground with Cloud and Data
Other participating global technology partners include Lenovo, Intel, Fortinet, HP, Jabra and many more.