Internship in SRKK
- Responsible for Sales Quotation, HP Smart Quote, Sales Order conversion and other sales administration tasks.
- Mainly responsible to monitor, follow up and achieve collection target.
- Post invoice and follow up through with customers.
- Contacting clients to inform the development in Company’s products.
- Assist in documentation and filing.
- Other ad-hoc assignment from superior.
- Communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and problem solving skill
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadline
- Attention to details
- Prepare ad-hoc service quotation for Account Managers and ensure the quotation issued is more than 50% mark up.
- Assist Senior CSE Manager in the initiative of standardizing all the Service Agreements.
- Prepare various reports for review by Account Managers.
- Prepare renewal quotation.
- Configure HP products by selecting the smart codes c based on spec requirement from Account Managers.
The Intern will involves building and configuring SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint.
Development of applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration or enterprise content management.
The intern is encourage to take the SharePoint Certification exam during the internship period.
Proactively contribute ideas to conceptualize, design and execute graphic design work for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
Assist to manage the process from typesetting through to design, print and production
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Learn about the IT market and the industry