Powerpoint 2010 how to remove an image background easily
- Click the picture that you want to remove the background from.
- Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Remove Background.
If you do not see Remove Background or the Picture Tools tab, make sure that you have selected a picture. You may have to double-click the picture to select it and open the Format tab. (Also, this feature isn’t available in PowerPoint 2007.)
- Click one of the handles on the marquee lines and then drag the line so that it contains the portion of the picture that you wish to keep and excludes most of the areas you wish to remove.
- If necessary, do one or both of the following:
- To indicate which parts of the picture you do not want automatically removed, click Mark Areas to Keep.
- To indicate which parts of the picture you do want removed in addition to those automatically marked, click Mark Areas to Remove.
- Click Keep Changes in the Close group.