Why Join TRANSFORM 2023?
Understand Your Cybersecurity Needs. Protect Your Business.
Did you know that cyberattacks are the number one concern for businesses today?
According to the 2022 Allianz Risk Barometer – a study of 2,650 risk management experts across 89 countries and territories – ransomware (57%), data breaches (57%), and IT vulnerability due to remote working (34%) were the top three concerns.
A report by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) showed that 84% of SMEs have experienced a cyberthreat incident while 76% suffered more than one threat. A single data breach can cost RM400,000 on average to an SME in Southeast Asia.
Without a cybersecurity system in place, the damage in the event of a cyberattack is MUCH MORE COSTLY. Consider the loss of reputation, money, time and confidential information.
And with digitalisation and hybrid work the way forward for businesses, the opportunities for cybercriminals are endless.
How do I know my business is sufficiently protected?
How costly is it to implement a cybersecurity system and infrastructure?
How complicated and what are the steps to consider in implementing a cybersecurity strategy?
What are the main challenges to a strong cybersecurity posture?
What are the areas of expertise I need in order to have a complete cybersecurity team?
Is there a way I can outsource my cybersecurity needs?
How can I simplify and automate cybersecurity processes?
GET YOUR TICKET NOW and join us at TRANSFORM 2023: Business Without Boundaries, the Digital Transformation conference for enterprises of all sizes to:
- Meet in person with our cybersecurity experts and consultants to have all your business concerns and questions directly addressed
- Discover the latest enterprise level cybersecurity solutions at a sustainable rate
- Gain cybersecurity insights during panel discussions and talks from cybersecurity experts from leading global security providers such as Fortinet and Kaseya.
Don’t miss out on this full day of learning on 27 October 2022 (Thursday) from 9am to 5pm at Sheraton Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur. EARLY BIRD tickets end on 8 October 2022 https://tinyurl.com/32vy8u89
You will also learn strategic insights into the latest technology trends that enable your business to do more with less and push beyond any boundaries/challenges. Other key topics include:
- The Future of Work (Hybrid Work)
- Eliminate Manual, Go Digital (Automation)
- Protect Your Business (Cybersecurity)
- Gain the High Ground with Cloud and Data
Other participating global technology partners include Lenovo, Microsoft, DocuSign, Fortinet and Kaseya.